Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby First Tv


I am sooo in love with this channel and it was well worth paying extra for. 100% geared for babies and toddlers ONLY..and it's 24/7 programming and at night, it goes to music with colorful backgrounds, so you could play it in the nursery. I don't have that option yet but would love to just for the music alone. While Benjamin doesn't watch it all day, he gets his morning dose and loves it. I need to video him soon. It's trully worth having !!! Check it out online !!

3 comments:

  1. I think that you are completely right about that channel... I love it too and am glad that someone has put that kind of material on the TV for kids to watch instead of all the other crap that is on there. By the way I think that the host of this Blog is really hot.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you have a blog! I noticed it on your FB. Our blog is MannyandDeonplus5.blogspot.com
    I need to check out that channel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DeeDee, how are you? It has been a long time. I came across your blog on Deon's Blog! We will have to catch up sometime! Your kids are beautiful! Heidi

    ReplyDelete